I can't believe we're already planning for her 1st birthday. We're going with a cupcake theme, which is why I chose this new background :) I will be hand making her invitations....and already have a flood of ideas I'm tossing around in my head. I just need to make my way to my favorite store in the world....Paper Source. They have all the best tools...and their website helps me narrow down all the possibilities. I used them for our wedding invitations too. There will be more to come in this department. Until then I leave you with this funny picture I took of her recently...she's such a cutie!
NON-essential dorm room items your college student will totally love
-
We’ve seen a million posts about dorm room essentials. Hey, we even have
our own. That’s okay! Those are the things they need. But we also wanted to
take a...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment