Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

17 weeks...and a referral for our Ultrasound

So we had our third doctor's appointment yesterday. It went great! We got to meet one of the doctors this time, Dr. Keith is so nice and welcoming. Dh & I both liked her...so just 7 more docs to meet before this baby gets here :) The results of my glucose test were great. They can take up to 140 and mine was 112...so I was pretty happy about that. I'll have to be tested again at 28 weeks...which will be right around Christmas time :)

The big news was that we got our referral for an ultrasound. We have it scheduled for Oct. 15th...Dh's b-day!! We thought that might be a fun thing to do on his birthday. I told him it's my b-day gift to him :) So we'll see if our predictions are right...is it a girl...or are we having a boy?
We'll see!! We can't wait to see what this little one looks like....

No comments: