Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Registering for Baby

Well....we got it done...finally :) We're all registered at Babies R Us...for lots of pink! Who knew that it would be such an exhausting experience. It didn't help that DH & I participated in the Autism walk that morning and walked the full 2 miles. Ouch! We were planning on doing the short route...well...we never saw the signs for the short route. Oh well. I'm taking it easy these days...putting my feet up every chance I get.

DH got her room primed, and will be painting the pink today. Yay!! It's starting to come together. We cleared out all of the "stuff" left in that room...which is now occupying the hallway, but it works. I'm sure I'll be going through more stuff and tossing out stuff we don't need. It's amazing when you see how much stuff you have...and how little space you actually have for everything.

We're already 6 months along! Wow....only 3 months left till we get to meet her!! :)

No comments: