Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Here's some fun info about me:

I saw this on another blog I love to frequent, so I thought I'd share a little about myself with all of you...even though most of you already now enough about me :)
Making : Funny faces at Eleanor
Cooking :Pumpkin Bread to take with us this weekend
Drinking : Coffee with pumpkin creamer...notice a trend here :)

Reading: The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton

Wanting: Photoshop

Looking: At Eleanor playing in her exersaucer

Playing: On the floor with Eleanor

Wasting: Time doing this instead of laundry or cleaning up the house. It's a total wreck...so don't even think about stopping by. LOL :)

Sewing: Another quilt for Eleanor

Wishing: I wouldn't have been lazy and put a disposable diaper on Eleanor this morning. She just totally blew it out! Yuck!

Enjoying: The morning with my baby

Waiting: For all the baby weight to just magically disappear on it's own
Liking: That it's Friday and we get to hang out with M all weekend :)

Wondering: If Americans are starting to forget about 9/11

Loving: Staying home with Eleanor. I couldn't ask for a better job!

Hoping: It stays cool like this from now on. I'm done with summer...ready for fall!
Marvelling: At how quickly Eleanor is growing up. She ate Cheerios for the first time last night.
Needing: Some fall clothes that fit

Smelling: Eleanor's blown out diaper....need to take that downstairs...

Wearing: A nursing tank and a pair of M's boxers...I need to get dressed!

Following: A bunch of great crafty blogs

Noticing: That Eleanor looks more and more like M everyday

Knowing: Eventually I'll get it all together. Right now I'm just enjoying being a mommy

Thinking: I should get my rear end to the gym today.

Bookmarking: All those same crafty blogs I like to read so I don't forget where they are
Opening: Some really old mail...
Giggling: At watching Eleanor rolling over to her back after I purposely put her on her tummy for tummy time. Stinker!
Feeling: Tired....yes...very tired :)

Well...there ya have it. An honest look into my window. Not all that exciting, but we're definitely enjoying it :)


1 comment:

Very Shannon said...

So fun! Glad you joined in! I loved your answers, they made me smile. Thanks for being part of the mommyhood :)