Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So What's Been Going On...

Well...not much...but I sure feel like I'm busy all the time! We're getting ourselves into a nice little daily schedule. And I'm finally making daily time for myself. It's only taken 14 months to figure that one out :) For the past 3 weeks I've been marching us over to the gym almost everyday. For the past 2 weeks...it's been for a nice hour long workout...and a nice hour for Eleanor to play and socialize with other kiddos. I think she's doing pretty good adjusting. She gets kind of excited to go into the big room and play....and for the past few times I've went to pick her...she's in a great mood. Can't ask for anything better right?

This week I've also realized how much she watches me...and it's a little scary. She has a little bag she got her birthday gifts from Grammie C in...and she insists on putting on her arm all the time. Well this week while we were getting out of the car...she put that bag on her arm...and blew kisses to me and waved bye. IT.WAS.THE.CUTEST.THING.E.V.E.R! Just like how I do it....wow....really gotta start watching what I do around her huh? So glad that the first visible trait she picked up from me isn't a bad one...well....could be down the road...when she's obsessed with bags like I am :) Better start saving now Daddy!!

No comments: