Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Everyday Moments...

I will forever treasure these memories I have of Eleanor. The little everyday things she does..are perhaps...the most special. Like today. She's dressed in her dance leotard since we just got her dance shoes. And her little chubby legs look so cute!! And my favorite...she's busy taking washcloths out of the drawer in the kitchen to come and wash her baby doll with. She also likes to take one out...wipe her nose and put it back in :) At least she continues to use the same washcloth each time she does it!! :)

These are the things I will always remember. Sometime down the road....like when she leaves for college. I will look at her and think about this day...and these everyday memories...and smile. And then of course....go inside and bawl my eyes out!! :) Ahhh parenthood...

No comments: