Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photo Shoot...


I have to say. This was by far the fastest photo shoot I've done. Well..that's not saying TOO much...cuz I've only done 2 prior to this, but still. It was quick. Thankfully I had M along with me to help get her to smile. Otherwise I would have only had shots of her running away from me...and probably of me tripping and falling down the stairs. This girl is fast! I guess our tiny living room isn't ample enough space for an 18 month old to really run. :) Mental note: must take her to open spaces more often. Might wear her out longer :)

Anywhoo...these turned out so great. I can't believe how big she's getting...and how much she's changing. Her baby face is slowly disappearing...and a toddler face is emerging. I want to squeeze her and shove her back in to my favorite feety jammies we brought her home in. Sigh...why oh why does it have to go so fast? Anyway...thought you'd enjoy these :) All I gotta say is....we're in trouble.


No comments: