Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Ellie!

She's 2 years old. I can't believe it. Where did it go? Amazing to think back to the day she was born. We were a hot mess. And M didn't know if Eleanor & I were going to be ok. He was left standing by himself in the recovery room while I was whisked off for an emergency c-section. That was the most terrifying moment of my life. But look at us now. 2 years later...and we have a 2 year old. She's so smart...and comes up with the funniest stuff every day. I see myself in her more and more...even though everyone still says she looks just like M. I think she has some of my personalities...and it's funny to see them in a little person. She gets frustrated...but she's learning to take a deep breath...and try again. :)

Oh my Elliecakes...I love you SO much...and am so blessed to have you in my life. Happy 2nd Birthday angel girl!!

Love Mommy.

No comments: