Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

14 weeks

So I'm finally in my 2nd trimester...whoohoo...and feeling pretty darn good. I still need to take a nap during the day...or maybe a couple naps...but I'm hoping I get some energy back soon. I'm pretty sure I'm feeling the baby move around. It might sound kind of early to feel it...but it sure feels exactly what I felt with E. Like little bubbles..and it's been in consistent places. Who knows...I could be completely out of my mind..and it's just gas...but it sure feels like baby movement :)

E & I have been having a good week. I've read a lot about how year 3 can be much more challenging compared to year 2. I have to say...in the last couple weeks...I probably agree with that...and she's not even 3 yet. There is definite increase in independence...but only about things she wants. If I ask her to get dressed by herself...does she want to do that??? No...of course not...but we're working on it. I'm not going to have as many hands as I once had when this baby gets here...so it will be a big help if she can learn to do this on her own. She has no problems picking out what she wants to wear...hahaha :) Typical girly girl :)

So our goal for this coming week...break E of her nightie habit. We will only wear it at nap times...and once nap time is over we will get back into our regular clothes. It's gonna be a struggle...but I know I can win this one :) Wish me luck!!

No comments: