Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A word about cravings..........

I wish that I was craving something healthier. I can't seem to get enough "bad" food lately. I crave fast food...I crave pizza....I crave ice cream....just once I wish I would crave a salad. Today...my obsession was Taco Bell.....I haven't had Taco Bell in years!! Why I craved it today...I have no clue....but I'm hoping this passes at the end of this month! I'm starting to think that our baby is gonna come out with high cholesterol....and high blood pressure from all the crap I've been eating. It's just that nothing else sounds good lately. I can't even go in the grocery store because the smells overwhelm me...and make me want to vomit right there in the aisle. DH is definitely gonna need to take on grocery duty soon, as well as chef, because not only do I want to eat junk food, but I also don't feel like cooking when I get home. Everyone keeps telling me that the second trimester gets so much better.....let's hope so!! :)

No comments: