Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

9 weeks already....

Our baby is the size of a grape now! I can't believe how fast the last couple of weeks have went by. I will post pictures tonight of our 6 week & 8 week...sorry...I'm already slacking. What can I say...I'm exhausted all the time...and feel nauseous...so being on the computer when I get home is that last thing I want to do...but tonight...I will post :)

Our first doc appointment went very well. We didn't get to hear the heartbeat yet, but she promised that on our next visit we will be able to. I will be 12 weeks, almost 13 by then, so we can't wait to hear the little one! It still doesn't feel real to me yet....I guess because we haven't heard anything or had an ultrasound. Some days I wake up and think..."Oh my gosh...what did we do?".....but I know that's just a normal process...and eventually it will sink in...hopefully sometime before the baby gets here! :)

No comments: