Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ok...taking back my last post....

Here it is...week 8....and the morning sickness is back. Came back yesterday...was feeling kinda yucky all day, and really yucky this morning. Darn the luck..thought I was out of the clear. Guess I was wrong! I haven't been so sick that I've needed to run to the bathroom or the closest trash can...but it's the overwhelming feelings of nausea. I'd almost prefer hanging my head over the toilet to just feeling yucky all day....but I guess I should consider myself lucky today. Many other women have it way worse!!

Our first appointment is this coming Friday...we're so excited!! I really looking forward to at least seeing the Nurse Practitioner for confirmation that yes, indeed, I am still pregnant. An irrational worry, I know, but when you're this early along in your pregnancy, your mind starts to wonder....and worry that everything in there is ok. Oh good news...the baby bloat is going away! Whoohoo!! I was able to get a pair of shorts on this weekend that in week 5 weren't even close to buttoning up...so this is my small success this week :) I am however, going to start thinking about purchasing the Bella Band for work. My work clothes are starting to get a little snug....so if I can just wear that over my "unbuttoned" pants...that will work. Just so long as my pants don't fall off!! :) LOL.....wouldn't that be quite the sight!!

No comments: