Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

5 weeks...and counting

So I'm 5 weeks along right now. Feeling good...feeling positive...but that's just today...who knows how I'll feel tomorrow! I keep reading/hearing about other women who have morning sickness right away..so I keep wondering if I'm going to get hit with it...or will I be one of the lucky ones that squeaks by without the suffering. I have to admit, my lack of "symptoms" makes me more nervous..makes me wonder if the baby is developing ok...makes me wonder if I really am pregnant...and if it was all a hoax. Thoughts like this may seem crazy and irrational to you...but I think it's all part of the process. I think all this worrying now gets you prepared for the fact that you will never stop worrying about your child...not matter how old they are. So Iguess I'm just getting some good "practice" before the baby gets here. March can't come soon enough :)

No comments: