Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First pregnant freakout

Ok..know how I know I'm pregnant? I had my first hormonal breakdown this morning. We were getting our roof replaced this morning, and they came a little early...try 6:50am...and started whacking away at the shingles on the roof. Ok....so they should have warned us that they were coming that early...but I can hurry up and get my stuff together and head out. Well....I couldn't even get out the front door. They had tarp all over the yard...including our front steps...so I couldn't really see where to walk. Just as I stepped out...and bunch of shingles...etc came crashing down...just missing my head. I freaked...and ran over to our neighbor's yard...and ran to my car. I immediately burst into tears...and frantically tried calling DH....who didn't answer. So there I am in hysterics trying to drive...and not lose it completely. Ahhh...the joys of what's soon to come....I have a feeling this won't be the only time this happens....

No comments: