Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Extreme fatigue......zzzzzzzzzzzz...............

Gosh I'm tired! I had no idea that I'd feel this tired already. I know people say you'll be tired...but I thought...ok...I'll want to take a nap. This tired?? I had no clue! I've considered more than once...bringing a pillow with me to work and napping on my lunch hour. I haven't gotten the nerve...especially since no on here knows yet. I won't be telling them until the end of my first trimester, which will be around Labor Day. Feeling nervous about it...just worried that my boss will ask me right away if I'm coming back. I have a statement already planned..."DH & I are still discussing our options, and will let you know when we've decided." I don't know if it will come out like that...but that's my plan. Always better to have a plan right? :)

Ok....6 week picture coming soon. Just need to stay awake long enough for DH to take the picture! :)

No comments: