Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

35 weeks & 35 days to go.....

Wow!! That hits home now doesn't it? :) I can't believe how fast it's coming now. I thought for sure with me staying home now that the days would drag on...but they're not. I actually fill up my day...doing laundry...picking stuff up around the house....washing some of her new stuff, etc. Yesterday I had enough energy to take Maggie for a walk...and actually slept through the night because of it :) Not sure if I'll be doing that today...it's snowing here again today.

I'm starting to realize that it might be a good idea to get myself on a daily schedule now before she gets here...that way it's not total chaos...ok...who am I kidding...it will still be chaos I'm sure! But before she gets here it gives me something to focus on...like laundry day will be Wednesdays...grocery shopping is Tuesdays....cleaning bathrooms on Thursdays..etc. We'll see if I actually stick to that....but I think it will help me not get so overwhelmed with everything I have to do once she's here. If I can accomplish one big thing each day...that's good enough for me :)

No comments: