Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A gift from Hubby!

So...it was supposed to be a Valentine's gift...but we decided we're just giving each other cards this year. So it turned into a baby shower gift. I got it last night...and haven't stopped playing with it since :) It's our diaper bag...and I LOVE it!!

Inside of the bag

The changing pad is built right in, and can detach

Outside of the bag

It has straps on the back side so I can wear it like a backpack, or is has a shoulder strap. It also has these cool straps you can use to attach it to your stroller handle! I'll have to try that later and add a pic of that :) Can you tell I'm excited?

2 comments:

Grammy C said...

Jodi, I love the bag!!! Look at the days left -- 36!!!!!! I can't believe it won't be long now until we meet little Eleanor!!

Mom

PinkyGiraffe said...

I love the bag, the colors are amazing and it looks really roomy.