Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 week growth spurt=Very tired Mommy & Daddy

Oh my! I thought the 3 week growth spurt was rough. This one is much harder. Luckily we're getting through it...slowly :) It all started with her screaming at me when trying to latch on. Well...we've solved that problem for the most part. I ended up calling the AAMC breastfeeding warmline for advice. I talked to the same lactation consultant that visited us in the hospital. She said it sounded like a growth spurt and to just hang in there. So that's what we're doing.

Last night she was up from 1 am to 6 am. She would nod off now and then...but we were awake for most of that time. Little stinker she is!! :) She's napped good today and is in a great mood. Smiling lots for mommy...and starting to coo a little! Yay!! I can't believe how big she's getting already!

Here's a pic of her. Caution: Cuteness Overload!!

No comments: