Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

One month old today!



I can't believe she's already a month old! My big girl :) I finally feel like I'm starting to get the hang of this mothering thing. I'm sure a month from now I'll be saying the same thing. I feel like we're starting to get to know her, and what she likes/doesn't like. Last night was a rough one. She screamed bloody murder for a good hour or so. She didn't want to eat, but I knew she was hungry...so finally she took the bottle instead. We had to pick up new bottles because she hates the ones we have. So hopefully today will go smoother. We have her one month pictures at JCP today...so we'll be posting pics of that soon. Her dr. appt isn't until Monday, so hopefully we'll hear that she's doing good. She looks like she's gained weight....but a mother always worries :)

No comments: