Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A year ago.....

A year ago yesterday is when we found we were pregnant. I'll never forget that day...and can't believe it's been a year. She's the most wonderful thing to happen to us, and I can't wait to see what's in store for us next year at this time :)

She's growing more and more each day. I measured her a couple days ago and she's around 25 1/2 inches long. I made it to the breastfeeding support group and got a chance to weigh her. Now keep in mind this is with clothes and a diaper on. She was 13 lbs 12 oz....little porker :) She's growing like a weed that's for sure....and I think she's having another growth spurt cuz she's been up the last 2 night wanting to eat at 3:30am. Whew...I was really getting used to her sleeping through...almost forgot what it was like to not get a good night's sleep.LOL :)

No comments: