Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

The 4th of July weekend was full of "firsts." Her first 4th of July....her first overnight somewhere at Grammie Mary Lou's....and her first trip to the pool at Grammie & Popie's. She did great! Slept great in the pack n play all night too. What a good baby!!

She's also found her thumb...so we'll see if she gives up the pacifier for her thumb :) She so close to rolling over from her back to her tummy. Maybe she'll master that on our upcoming vacation back to Nebraska. We leave next Tuesday, so I've already started packing. I've got a lengthy list going...so I'll have to see if I can fit it all in. We're flying Midwest Airlines...so we have to pay the extra to check a bag. If I'm paying $15 I'm gonna make sure that sucker is loaded :)

Here's a pic of our little firecracker!

No comments: