Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A little something else she learned this week.....

She learned to clap....AND she learned how to "back up" into a sitting position! People...we are days....days away from crawling I tell you :) Seriously...could be more than days, but we're thinking by Thanksgiving she will be mobile. Boy....do we have a lot of baby proofing to get done!

I can't believe how quickly this month has went by. I can't believe my baby is going to be 8 months old on Tuesday. It seems like once she hit the 6 month mark, time sped up even faster. She finally has enough hair to hold a barrette (so cute)...so guess what Mommy will be buying more of :) Here's a recent picture of her since I haven't posted one in a while. Hanging out in her exersaucer...cuz that's the only place Mommy can get her to stay in one place...well..other than the swing that she absolutely LOVES. Hmmmm...funny how I remember the early days when she hated that thing!! Not anymore :)


No comments: