Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

New things

So one of her new things is to "share" with Mommy. I will get really close to her face and say, "Mommy wants some." And she takes whatever she has in her hand and puts it up to my mouth...and sometimes it goes in my eye...but at any rate, she's starting to figure that out. It's so cute! She will do it with just about anything, but mostly with her paci and with her food.

Today while we were out running errands, we went into to Babies R Us/Toys R Us. We went through the toy department after grabbing some things in the baby section. SHE WENT ABSOLUTELY NUTS! She was talking to all the toys and squealing up a storm. I showed her the Tickle Me Elmo......she started giggling...and giggling.....so much that a lady standing nearby started laughing too. Needless to say...I think that will be on her Christmas letter to Santa this year :)

No comments: