Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Couch

She figured it out this week....she can successfully scale the couch. I'm telling you...she GREW this week people :) She gave me quite a scare...of course it was my own fault. I was distracted by having our computer downstairs..and was looking something up..and suddenly I realized how quiet it got. Where is she? Sure enough...she was standing on the couch...picking through my purse. She saw me...squealed..and proceeded to walk off the couch! Yikes...I swear it all happened in slow motion...I started to run to her...but slid on the carpet just in time to get my hand underneath her head as she fell. Luckily there was a pillow right underneath her too...so she landed pretty softly...and she laughed. Mommy did not laugh. That night Daddy moved the computer back upstairs...where it belongs....that won't be happening again :) Lesson learned.

No comments: