Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

I fancied it up around here....

In case ya didn't notice :) I found a great website that has free fonts...and a tutorial on how to add your font to blogger...so I thought we could use a change around here :) Hope you like it!

I think Ellie is going through a growth spurt this week. She slept in today until 8:45...and then she took an almost 4 HOUR nap!! She never does that....and she was super dooper hungry at dinner...and ate 1/2 a chicken breast...and all of her broccoli. Whoohoo!! So if she's grown 4 inches tomorrow when she wakes up...I'll know why :)

We had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday....and I couldn't help but think back to what she looked like last year...so little!! And to think we thought she was getting so big...my my how your perspective changes :)

No comments: