Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

YIKES!

It's May...and the last time I blogged was the end of March. Ouch! Sorry folks...this is what happens when life happens :) Tomorrow marks 26 weeks...and this little guy is a mover and shaker. I don't ever remember E kicking like this. Is it because it's been so long...or is it because it's a boy this time..and his kicks are just more forceful? I don't remember seeing my whole belly move like this until the end with E...and he does this all the time. I guess we'll soon find out. He also likes to kick and punch around midnight...so that doesn't bode well for us....

We're plugging away with getting everything ready. The shared room painting is 90% done...just need M to finish one tiny bit of pink wall that's left...and we're good. We need to get letters to spell out both of the kids names above their beds...and we need to get some blue/green/yellow bedding for the cradle he'll be sleeping in right away. Other than that stuff...we're pretty well set. It's so good we went gender neutral on the big things like the car seat, swing and bouncy seat. I can't imagine buying all new of that stuff.

I get heartburn pretty much at the drop of a hat these days. If I bend over...I get heartburn. If I even look at a tomato..I get heartburn. So Zantac 75 and Tums are my best friends these days. I am super sensitive to smells still. That's been a constant with this whole pregnancy. I don't ever remember being this sensitive with E....I gag pretty much every day when I have to wipe someone's tushy after she's went potty...and if the dog has been outside and has that "outside" smell....that makes me gag too. Weird I know. I wish I could explain it...but I can't. I had a really weird dream the other night....dreamt I was present for someone else's birth of their baby...and the baby came out with 4 teeth...and they were like fangs. So weird...and totally freaked me out that now our little guy is going to be born with teeth. Lord help us if we are!!! LOL.

Not too much else going on....glad I got on and updated. We'll keep you posted on all the happenings here :) Hugs!!

No comments: