Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

One month old....

I can't believe how fast it's going. It seems like time is slipping by. He's 6 weeks already..but as usual...I'm behind. He's growing like a weed...as you can see in the picture :)


He's such a good baby. He eats at least every 2 hours...but lately he's stretching some of them to 3 hours during the day. We feel like we're getting a little more sleep at night...but I would seriously love a 5 hour stretch right about now. Amazing how little sleep you can actually function on. Coffee is truly my bestie these days. We tried the miracle blanket with him again, and he's liking it now...thank goodness. Ellie LOVED that thing and was so helpful for putting her to sleep...and it's working it's magic on Riley now too. But one big difference....he is already able to wiggle out of it...he's a little Houdini :) Helps that he's almost 12 lbs too!! Ellie called him "squirmy wormy" when I was pregnant with him...and I have to say...the shoe fits!! He's constantly wiggling his little legs and arms. I think he's going to be one active little boy!!

I'm feeling great...my c-section incision has healed nicely...and I go in for my check up this coming week. I have to say...recovery from this one was much better. I felt more like myself a lot faster this time...plus the pregnancy weight melted off right away. Can't ask for much more!!

No comments: