Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Better week......so far......

She's much happier this week! Thank goodness :) One of her top teeth is almost through. I can't wait to see what she looks like with top teeth!! Yesterday we went to the park and played in the grass and then played on the swings. She just about fell asleep in the swing...poor baby. She's still only taking one nap...but I have a feeling she's gonna take 2 today. She had us up a lot last night, and was awake at 6:15 this morning. So everyone keep your fingers crossed!

The weather is a changing here. Supposed to be a high of 55 today...and I realize to some of you readers...that might sound like a heat wave!! I think it's safe for me to pack away all her summer clothes now. It kinda makes me sad everytime I put away some clothes that don't fit her anymore. Last night I flipped through pictures of when I was pregnant with her, and the ones of her the day she was born. I know I say this all the time, but I really can't believe how fast it goes. I have a feeling that she might be crawling soon folks. While we were visiting "Uncle" Mike & "Aunt" Katie the other night, she put both of her arms down and leaned forward and tried to get her legs behind her...but instead fell on her face. Hahaha....she was so cute and didn't even cry...she just flipped over on her back and went back to babbling. So maybe within the next couple weeks she'll be mobile. Oh geez...we gotta get to babyproofing!

No comments: