Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Butt Scoot Boogie

Yesterday she actually scooted...well...I should say, rocked herself back and forth enough to "scoot" herself across the floor. She was sitting in front of the t.v. playing, and must have caught a glimpse of herself in the t.v. cabinet glass and was so excited. She was talking to herself and rocking away. Once she reached the glass she started banging on it. Another reason why we need to start childproofing the house. It's not going to be long folks and she's gonna be EVERYWHERE. Makes me tired just thinking about it :)

The teeth are still making her miserable. She's not eating from the spoon at all still. I'm hoping this is because of her teeth and not something else. She's stil nursing great, so I'm not too worried, but it's really frustrating trying to feed her when she screams back and me and shakes her head "no" and refuses to open her mouth. I even tried to give her yogurt mixed with blueberries last night. All I ended up with was a blueberry mess. I thought, hey...why not try and put some on her tray and see if she'll try to feed herself the yogurt. Nope....that didn't work....but she did like to paint with it. Oh well.....keep trying I guess :)

No comments: