Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Toofers......

She's teething again...and it's not pretty. She has been miserable these last couple days. It's the top teeth this time, and I think both are coming in at the same time. I can kinda sorta see little whites in her gum line, but her gums are super swollen. We've tried orajel...which is good for immediate relief. We've tried the teething tablets....ok.....but not as effective as I'd hoped they would be. So right now the best thing for her is motrin. I give it to her before bed so she sleeps better. Poor baby!!

She still won't let me feed her anything. I'm guessing things are a little out of whack because of the teeth, so hopefully once they come through, she'll be eating better again. Right now her mealtimes consist of Cheerios, and Mum Mums. Oh and yesterday we tried some organic teething biscuits. What. A. Hoot! She was covered head to toe in that thing, and still wasn't finished with it. Next time we will try that without a shirt on...and right before bath time! :)


No comments: