Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

9 months old & SNOW!

Her 9 month appt was great on Thursday. She's following her growth curve and is still in the 75-90th percentile for weight, length and head circumference. She's 29 inches long!! No wonder none of her pants fit :) We'll be getting some new clothes soon. She's quickly outgrowing everything we got this fall. It's so funny to think about where we were at this time last year. About to take our first birth class...and look at us know. We're old Pros :) Hahaha....not really...we just think we are :) Anywhooo....here's the latest video of her photos from this past month. I chose this Christmas song because I really "get" it this year. It's called Christmas Through Your Eyes by Gloria Estefan. Christmas means so much more to me this year, and I'm enjoying reliving my childhood with her and starting family traditions with her. Ones that she'll always remember like so many of the ones I have :) Merry Christmas!!

Oh...and it snowed here today. A. LOT. We're looking at almost 20 inches on the ground. Yippeee!! Pics of her playing in it tomorrow :)


No comments: