Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

What a Year....2009

Here it is...the last day of 2009. I'm always kinda sad when this day rolls around every year. I look back on what has happened in my life over the past year, and wish I could relive some of those moments. 2009 has brought us the best gift of all, our baby girl...who's quickly growing into a little girl. I'm planning her 1st birthday party already, and tears come to my eyes thinking about fast she's grown. I wish I could stop time....and keep her little forever. I have so many wonderful memories of this year and my life couldn't be any fuller than it is right now. We are so lucky to have our health, a home to keep us safe, and a beautiful daughter who makes us laugh hysterically :) 2009 you've been good to us! Can't wait to find out what life will be like in 2010. Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments: