Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One more day with my baby

I can't believe Eleanor is turning one tomorrow. She won't be my "baby" anymore...she'll be a toddler. Oh how I miss the days when I could just scoop her up and squeeze her anytime I wanted. Now it's on her terms. She's very good about letting you know when she doesn't want to be held. Funny how early they learn their independence. I know it's all downhill from here in that department....just not sure I'm ready for that yet :)

As much as I miss those tiny baby days...I'm glad we are where we are right now. I'm not ready to go back to sleepless nights...and nursing every hour and a half :) I'm still nursing Eleanor...but at least we can go about 4-5 hours in between now :) Guess that answers your questions about if we'll be having another baby soon...hahaha. Not for a while...we're really enjoying watching her grow up. But I'll keep you posted on that :)

No comments: