Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

T-11 days

We're on a countdown till her birthday party. Much to do yet. Need to get more supplies...and stuff for goodie bags. We're running out today to get plates/silverware...and I'm wanting to make a cute homemade "Happy Birthday" banner. I've been stalking etsy for ideas...and I think I found the perfect one. Now I just need to find time to make it...and finish everything else :)

Mom....I can now appreciate how much work you put into all of our birthday parties!! Thank you a million times over!! :) Love you!!

In Eleanor news...she's walking all over the place. It's amazing how quickly she learned and trusted in her abilities. We got her 1 year pictures done this past weekend....can't wait to get those and share them with you. They turned out SO great!! Ok...off to the store :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do it because you love them and no work is too much! You just want to make them as happy as you can. When it's over you will feel a great sense of accomplishment!!