Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

16 Months Old...

Ok...I'm a slacker..I admit it. This summer is flying by and I'm MIA in my blogging. I apologize...I feel like we've had something going on constantly...and never enough energy to blog. I'm going to try better...I promise :)

She's a growing...and a growing. I am astounded at how much she understands me...and can follow simple tasks successfully. She learned how to put the keys in the door this week...scary...pretty soon she'll be wanting to drive the car...but if she's anything like me...she'll be terrified...and refuse to learn how to drive...right Grammie C? ;)

M & I look at her a lot..especially over the weekends, and can't believe how big she's getting. We saw a tiny baby at church today...and I was all like..."No way Eleanor was EVER...THAT little!"....but sadly...I look back and yes...she was little...and she used to just lay there. I thought I was exhausted then....but now I'm utterly pooped at the end of every day from chasing her around...and making sure she's not getting into anything.

She lights up every time she sees her Daddy...and shakes her head no almost every time we ask her for a kiss or a hug. She's ornery...we can see it already...but we love her so much...and we don't know what we'd do without her in our lives! Happy 16 month birthday my baby girl!

No comments: