Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Funny Girl

This girl's got a great sense of humor! She laughs at just about anything we do. All we have to do this week is look at her and say her new favorite word..."hot"...and she's in stitches! She uses this word excessively...like....instead of saying "No...I don't want to eat this"....she now says "Hot"...and puts her hand over it as if to say..."No Mommy...it's Hot...so I can't eat it". This kid is too smart! Not that she has the ability to put together the above sentence...but I get it...she's sneaky :)

We are so ready for our Disney trip...I can't stand it anymore. I'm not usually a type A person...but I'm so excited for this trip that I have planned out exactly what I'm going to wear each day. Part of this is so I don't over pack...seriously...do I really need all that stuff? And since we're driving down instead of flying...I'd like to actually have some leg room for the 14 plus hours it's going to take. Ugh....14 hours in the car. With a toddler. Better start planning lots of activities for her to do with Grammie!!

Here's a pic I snapped of her today. I went in to get her after her nap...and she's always a ham after she's had a good nap. She didn't disappoint today!! :)

2 comments:

vwwannab said...

I finally got on your blog. . . sorry I am so slow! E is definitley a cutie pie!! You should link your blog to FB so people can see your posts on there too!
Where did you get your awesome fonts??

J said...

Hey Shauna!! I have the link on my info page on FB :)
Thanks for checking it out :) The fonts I got from another page...let me see if I can remember where I got them from. It's a whole process of setting up another blog on another site..it's all very confusing :) I'll see if I can find the link and email it to ya.