Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Eleanor's New Trick

So this morning we were up early...as usual. M went off to work...and Eleanor and I were busy getting ready for breakfast. I just happened to look back at the phone charger on the wall and noticed that it was lit up like someone was on the phone. So I knew who had the phone and I went looking for her. Sure enough...she had turned it on and punched in a bunch of random numbers. No biggie. I turned it off and went about my work.

Next thing I know...the phone starts ringing...and I figured it was probably my sister calling to chat. I looked at the caller i.d. and it had a name I didn't recognize...and a number I had no idea where from. I answered a little hesitantly...like "who's calling me"...and the man on the other end said in a somewhat tired voice, "uh yeh...you just called here.."...and I was like..."uhhhh....OH...I'm sorry...my daughter was playing with the phone...ooops...sorry!!"...Poor guy! I looked up the area code...and yup...Eleanor was calling Chicago...at 7:15 Eastern Standard Time...so it was 6:15am in Chicago!! Oooops...won't be letting her play with the phone again anytime soon!! :)

No comments: