Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big things have been happening!!

She took her first steps last week!! Big girl!! She been busy practicing all week...and this morning took some on her own without me prompting her. She also said "Uh oh"...this past Sunday. She tipped over her ball pit and looked and me and said it. It was the cutest thing EVER!

She's really getting into everything now. I'm constantly following her around, and getting her off the stairs. We really need to figure out something for those!! She's been cutting her one year molars all last week too, so we've all been a little miserable for that. Finally today I didn't have to put any diaper rash cream on her either. Things are finally starting to look up :)

Other big news......we're getting a new stroller......FOR FREE!! Whoohoo!! Bumbleride is replacing our stroller for free to sort of make up for the fact that M almost cut his finger off :) Isn't that so nice?? We are a Bumbleride family for life now! :)

Ok...well...I think I covered just about everything. We are still hoping to get a night out just the two of us this weekend...but it's supposed to snow yet again. This would be the second attempt at M's holiday party...and I got a special dress for it too. Keep your fingers crossed that the snow completely misses us!! :)

No comments: