Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Say it isn't so...."sniff sniff".....

My baby girl is 11 months old today. Only one more month of her being a "baby." She's growing up too fast. I know...I know...I say the same thing every month....and say that too. She's changing so much everyday. This week already she learned where her tummy is. So now she knows "head" and "tummy." She's taking more steps by herself, but we definitely need to up our walking practice so she's able to show off her skills at her birthday party next month. I'll have to take a picture of her party invitations that I made. They turned out pretty good. I think these are the cupcakes I will make for her party, except use pink & purple frosting. I better get busy practicing :)

vanilla-letter-cupcakes.jpg


Picture from Martha Stewart Cupcakes Cookbook

No comments: