Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Our first night out is tomorrow!!


It's finally happening this weekend! Whoohoo!! It's been a long time coming. I know...I know...everyone says you need to get out as a couple...without your children. Well....it's hard. We...ok...let's be honest...I....haven't "wanted" to be away from her. I'm afraid I might miss something she does for the first time. I know how M feels now....after he comes home and I run to the door exclaiming.."She did _____ for the first time!" It's exciting...but you don't want to miss out. Now that we're slowly weaning..I feel like I can make time for "couple time." We've got lots of people wanting to babysit...so I guess I better start taking advantage...right? :)

In Eleanor news...she's a total ham...and she knows it! She rules the roost...and she knows that too. She's all over the place...and our house looks like a tornado came through. How in the world does one child make such a mess in a matter of minutes?? Anywhoo...thought you'd enjoy a picture I got of her yesterday playing in her princess tent.


No comments: