Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We're done....

It's official...we're done nursing. I'm sad....but she's doing fine. We had a busy weekend...and we were already down to just night nursing...so we put her down without it...and she did fine. So....to celebrate...I'm wearing a regular bra!! LOL...that's probably a little TMI for some of you!! Sorry about that. I made it 13 months...and I wouldn't trade that for anything!! It was by far the hardest thing I've ever done. It wasn't easy....but once we got the hang of it...we were old pros. My little girl is growing up too fast!!

We're also working on all 4 canines this week...so we're pretty miserable....all 3 of us are! The whining has intensified this week...but hopefully they will all push through and we can get a break for a while...hopefully!!

Thought I'd add a cute picture of her..enjoy!!!

No comments: