Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Still got a cough

But no fevers now. She had a fever over the weekend...of course...because it was Easter...but we're feeling much better. It's been 2 weeks since this cold started. She still has a congested cough...and part of me is starting to wonder if she doesn't have some seasonal allergies. I need to read up on that...I'm sure signs/symptoms are similar to those of a cold...so might have to talk with our dr. next appt about it.

We had a wonderful Easter!! She devoured her chocolate bunny last night. She still has another one from Grammie C that we...I mean...she...needs to eat :) Hahaha :) No...Mommy & Daddy are trying really hard to be good...and lose some baby weight...so no chocolate bunnies for us :)

I'm also playing around with the idea of eventually....someday...starting my own photography business. I think it's still a ways off...I need to learn a lot of things...but right now I'm just using this time to play around and experiment. I shot this one tonight on a "borrowed" camera....with hopes....fingers crossed...that it will soon become "my" camera. Needless to say...I like it :)
Look what great pictures it takes :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can you not have beautiful pictures when your subject is so photogenic!!!!!