Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

We're on the mend!!

Whoohoo...she's finally feeling better!! Yipppeee!! I was a mess yesterday...questioning my ability as a mom. She couldn't breathe through her nose...so she wasn't nursing at all. We went a full 36 hours of not nursing...so I was beginning to think this was the end...and she was weaning herself. I have to admit...I was a little sad and upset about it. But low and behold...this morning she was breathing much better and nursed like crazy this morning. Yay!! Mommy isn't ready for that yet...it needs to be a much slower process. But...we're definitely heading in that direction. My hope is to have her completely weaned by the beginning of summer. We'll see how that goes :)

We're gonna head to the park today...we are in desperate need of some sunshine!!

No comments: