Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

22 months old

I'm a few days late. I know. Oh well. Happy 22nd month Birthday Ellie!!
Busy planning for her party...definitely switched to a Minnie Mouse theme. I've been working away on her invitations...and going to be sewing her something special to wear the day of her party :) We already have her birthday present...that sucker has been taking up space in our room since before Christmas...so it'll be nice to be able to get into my closet without having to climb Mt. Everest :) We're gonna keep it low key this year. Last year felt like we needed to do things up big since it was her first birthday. This year...just relaxing day with family :)

In other news....we have accepted an offer to renovate our only full bathroom! Whooohoo!! I can't wait to get this done. We've been saying it for years now...well...ok...not THAT many years...we've only known each other for going on 6 years...haha..so anyway....we hope to get that project underway soon. I'll be sure to take before and after...although I'm not sure I want my hideous bathroom being viewed by all of the internet...but ok...I'll do anything for my fans :) LOL We're not doing anything too expensive or over the top...but a full gut..new tub...new tile...new fixtures...new vanity...new paint even. Have I said that I can't wait for this to be done?
Only problem is that it will probably take about 2 weeks. No...don't worry...those of you who read this and are around us in real life don't have to worry about us not bathing for 2 weeks. We have our local gym..which I go to everyday anyway...so might as well shower there :) As for Eleanor...we still use the little tub we've had in her since she was born...so we can set that up downstairs...or heck...she might still fit in the kitchen sink. I will most DEFINITELY get pictures of that ;)

Ok...enough of my dribble for the night!!
My baby is 22 months old...and getting bigger and more mature everyday. I love you Ellie!!

No comments: