Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Finally...the 2 year molars are in...or is it out?

This girl has been cutting these suckers FOREVER!! Finally...this past week/weekend I took a look in there...and sure enough...I can see the white parts coming through. Thank goodness. She has been a mess for oh...the last year or so because of them.

We're back in the groove here. So nice to have the decorations put away...our house back together...and back to the gym this morning. It felt good to be back in our routine...and she had a blast playing at the gym nursery today. Always good when she's smiley when I go in to pick her up.

If you're following my 365 project...you'll see today I posted a picture of my biggest accomplishment so far this year. Filing my paperwork to start my photography business. Yay!! Small victory :) Now I have to actually remember to put it in the mail tomorrow. LOL. So that's one thing started on my list of hopes for 2011. Not too bad :)

No comments: