Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

The New Year starts off with a bang...and a new blog for me. No...I'm not going anywhere...and this blog is here to stay. I have added another..yes...another blog to my family. I'm challenging myself to Project 365. Some of you may have heard about this before. It's a picture a day, and I'll be posting it over here: Parsons365

I've sort of done this before. When Eleanor was born I took a picture everyday...so I figure I can handle this :) And...you're all here to help hold me accountable. So go check it out...and sign up as a follower...that way I feel the pressure to post :)

Anywhoo...it's been a lazy...Christmas clean up kinda day here. We got the tree taken down..the blow up penguins are tucked inside the closet...and the ornaments all put away until later this year :) I'm pretty proud of myself for getting it done today. Now I can focus on more important things...like my list of hopes for 2011. Hope you're all having a great year so far!!

ETA: A Picture for ya...from Christmas morning :) Opening Santa gifts



No comments: