Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

We got a little potty!

Just purchased it today. She's sat on it twice now...with no results. But it's a start right? She's very interested in it..and says "pee pee" when she sits on it. I've let her sit on the big potty a few times..but she usually just wants down right away. So we..well...I figured we should just get one and start practicing right now. No sense in waiting :) Can't hurt to introduce it to her now...and get her comfortable with it. I know this will be a long process...and I'm probably punishing myself for starting it before she's even 2...but what I can say. I'm a glutton for punishment :)

Happy Friday! If you haven't checked it out yet...my 365 blog will be featuring Ellie's Friday Fashions on a weekly basis. A close up look into her closet :) LOL

No comments: