Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We're going to Disney...again :)

I know...some of you already heard on my other blog...but I had to post it here too of course :)
We can't wait to go!! I've already been through my drawers...planning what to wear/take. I hit Gymboree today and used my Gymbucks to purchase some cute spring stuff for E. I also hit their sister store Crazy 8 and scored some good deals. I think she's set now :)

We got some snow last night...but not enough to cause any real problems so that's good. Starting my thought process on what to do for her second birthday party. I know I said Dora all the way before...but now she's so into Minnie Mouse...even more than she already was...so I'm torn. I'll have to sit down and think about which invitations would be easier to make...and which cake would take the less effort :) I'll be making the cake...gotta go with the family tradition right Mom?? My mom is super talented..and always made our birthday cakes...and my sister was blessed with the same talent. We'll see if I have it in me :)

No comments: