Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Year Over....

Wow...the end of 2010. Just like last year...I'm a little sad that the year is over. So much has happened...and Eleanor continues to amaze me. She's going to be 2 years old in 2011..which blows my mind! She changes a little more each day...and I'm so lucky to be able to see it and be with her.

Instead of doing a list of resolutions...I'm making a list of hopes for 2011:
-start of my photography business and having a steady flow of clients
-continued good health and weight loss
-more time spent with family
-more laughs and smiles
-getting more organized around the house and decluttering
-more patience and love for a growing toddler...since we'll be working on potty training in 2011 :)


So here's to another fabulous year over...looking forward to a new one just beginning :)

Happy New Year!!

No comments: