Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Time is getting away from me again...

It's December. It's December 5th already. It's been almost a month since I last blogged...sorry! It's been crazy. Thanksgiving preparations had me in a tizzy...and after that's over it seems like a whirlwind until Christmas. Whew. I haven't finished our Christmas card...and I'm already getting them from friends in the mail. It seems like each year adds more and more to my already filled plate. And it's not like I'm really doing that much. Except chasing around a toddler. Last year she was just starting to really crawl. Oh how I long for the days I could just stick her in her exersaucer :)

Our visit with Santa this year was fabulous! She loved him. Wasn't scared at all. I was picturing something awful...but it was wonderful to see how well she did. Here's a little pic of our visit with her cousins :)

Much shopping left to do...of course. And those cards. I must finish those up this week. Lots to be thankful for this year...and can't express enough how truly blessed I am. :) Merry Christmas!!


No comments: